Upcoming Information Meetings & Events
There are lots of ways to learn more about Apex! Pick the format and time that suits you and your schedule best.
- For a formal presentation, join us for either a live, in person Informational Meeting or a Webinar.
- For a more informal experience, drop by during our monthly Friday morning Coffee Chats or our monthly Board Meet and Greets before Board meetings.
See your many choices below.
Each month Apex offers a presentation for prospective families on the school to include information on Apex distinguishers, curriculum choices, updates on construction and other important aspects of the school. These meetings are held at the Philip S. Miller Library (with the exception of the October 15 meeting). at 100 S Wilcox St, Castle Rock, CO 80104
- Tuesday, October 24 6:30pm
- Wednesday, October 30 6:30pm
- Sunday, November 12 at 4:00pm
- Sunday, December 10 at 4:00pm
- Sunday, October 1 at 4:00pm
- Sunday, October 15 at 4:00pm at Taft House
- Thursday, October 19 7:00pm
- Sunday, October 22 at 4pm
Live Online Informational Webinars
Can’t leave the house but still want information about Apex? Join the Apex Board for a live, interactive webinar about Apex Community School
To login for the webinars about Apex Community School, go to www.joingotomeeting.com and enter the ID# 630-168-397. Please feel free to share this login information with anyone you feel may be interested in Apex Community School for their child(ren).
The upcoming schedule of webinars about Apex Community School is as follows:
- Monday, October 2nd @ 7:30pm
- Wednesday, October 4th @ 7:30pm
- Tuesday, October 10th @ 10:30am AND 7:30pm
- Wednesday, October 11th @ 7:30pm
- Monday, October 16th @ 7:30pm
- Wednesday, October 18th @ 7:30pm
- Wednesday, October 25th @ 7:30pm
- Thursday, October 26th @ 7:30pm
Friday Morning Coffee Chats!
- One Friday morning of each month members of the Apex Community School board and those pursuing Founding Family status will meet to get updates on the progress of the school, swap stories and interests and learn how to support the school. Bring the kids and enjoy a cup of coffee while we chat about how Apex is meeting the educational needs of children in Castle Rock.
- November 10, from 9:30 to 11 am, at Chick Fil A
- December 1, from 9:30 to 11 am, at Kneaders
- September 29 from 9:30am to 11am, at Chick Fil A
- October 27 from 9:30 to 11 am, at Kneaders
Board Meet and Greets
Every 2nd Thursday of the month at 5:30pm, members of the Apex Community School board will be available for questions, answers, coffee and time to "simply get to know one another. These informal times will be hosted in the "Cafe" of Castle Oaks Covenant Church, located just off Wolfensberger Rd. adjacent to the La Quinta (826 Park St., Castle Rock, 80109). Thank you to Castle Oaks for supporting Apex by allowing utilization of the space without cost.
- Thursday, December 14th, 5:30 to 6:30 pm
- Thursday, October 12th, 5:30 to 6:30 pm
- Thursday, November 9th, 5:30 to 6:30 pm