Upcoming Information Meetings & Events
There are lots of ways to learn more about Apex! Pick the format and time that suits you and your schedule best.
- Join us for either a live in-person or online Informational Meeting or
- For a more informal experience, drop by during our monthly Friday morning Coffee Chats or our monthly Board Meet and Greets before Board meetings
See your many choices below.
In Person Informational Meetings
Each month Apex offers a presentation for prospective families on the school to include information on Apex distinguishers, curriculum choices, updates on construction and other important aspects of the school. These meetings are held at the Philip S. Miller Library at 100 S Wilcox St, Castle Rock, CO 80104.
- Sunday, December 10th @ 3:45pm
Live Online Informational Webinars
Can’t leave the house but still want information about Apex? Join the Apex Board for a live, interactive webinar about Apex Community School
To login for the webinars about Apex Community School, go to www.joingotomeeting.com and enter the ID# 630-168-397.. You may need to download a quick patch. Please feel free to share this login information with anyone you feel may be interested in Apex Community School for their child(ren).
The upcoming schedule of webinars about Apex Community School is as follows:
- Tuesday, December 5th @ 7:00pm
- Tuesday, December 12th @ 7:30pm
- Monday, December 18th @ 7:00pm
- Thursday, December 7th @ 7:30pm (MTSS/SPED focus)
- Wednesday, December 13th @ 1:30pm
- Curriculum Focus (TBD)
Friday Morning Coffee Chats!
- One Friday morning of each month members of the Apex Community School board and those pursuing Founding Family status will meet to get updates on the progress of the school, swap stories and interests and learn how to support the school. Bring the kids and enjoy a cup of coffee while we chat about how Apex is meeting the educational needs of children in Castle Rock.
- January (TBA)
- December (none this month)
Board Meet and Greets
Every 2nd Thursday of the month at 5:30pm, members of the Apex Community School board will be available for questions, answers, coffee and time to "simply get to know one another. These informal times will be hosted in the "Cafe" of Castle Oaks Covenant Church, located just off Wolfensberger Rd. adjacent to the La Quinta (826 Park St., Castle Rock, 80109). Thank you to Castle Oaks for supporting Apex by allowing utilization of the space without cost.
- Thursday, January 11th, 5:30 to 6:30 pm
- None in December (board meeting begins at 5:30pm)