Upcoming Information Meetings & Events
- Every 3rd Friday of the month at 9:30am members of the Apex Community School board and those pursuing Founding Family status will meet to get updates on the progress of the school, swap stories and interests and learn how to support the school.
- The next Coffee chat is: Friday, June 16th, 9:00am at a site to be determined. Please check back or follow us on Facebook
Board Meet and Greet
- Every 2nd Thursday of the month at 5:30pm, members of the Apex Community School board will be available for questions, answers, coffee and time to "simply get to know one another. These informal times will be hosted in the "Cafe" of Castle Oaks Covenant Church, located just off Wolfensberger Rd. adjacent to the La Quinta (826 Park St., Castle Rock, 80109). Thank you to Castle Oaks for allowing utilization of the space without cost
- The next Meet and Greet is: Thursday June 8th from 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm
Letter of Interest
What does completing a Letter of Interest do?
- Places you on our mailing list which means you will be among the first to receive new information & announcements
- Begins the process toward securing a spot for your child(ren)
- Permits the school to contact you when enrollment is available
What does completing a Letter of Interest NOT do?
- Guarantee a spot for your child(ren) -- that is accomplished by becoming a Founding Family
- Commit your child(ren) to Apex Community School
Join the growing number of parents/guardians who are completing the online Letter of Interest.
Link to the Online Letter of Interest Form
Please complete a Letter of Interest for each child for whom Apex Community School may be a good educational fit.